Frequently Asked Questions
Dana Rebecca Designs hours of operation are
Monday through Friday from 9AM - 5PM Central Time.
Contact us at
- DO YOU REQUIRE SIGNATURES FOR DELIVERY?
- We require signature on delivery for items over $600 to ensure that your jewels get to you safely! We use UPS for all US orders and FedEx for all international shipments.
- CAN I HAVE SOMETHING RUSHED?
- If you need your jewels by a certain date, we will do our very best to accommodate your needs. We do offer several options of shipping: ground, two-day, next day and Saturday delivery. However, we cannot guarantee rushed shipments. Please contact us before placing an order if you have a deadline to meet at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DO YOU PROVIDE GIFT WRAPPING?
- We do not provide gift wrapping for online orders. However, all Dana Rebecca Designs purchases come in our signature DRD box.
- HOW DO MINI & MEDIUM CHAINS COMPARE IN SIZE?
- Our mini necklace chains are delicate in nature and provide the sparkly, barely-there look that our customers know and love. In comparison, for someone who is a little tougher on their jewels, all other necklaces aside from the mini collection are on a medium chain that is a touch sturdier.
- CAN I LAYER TWO 16" NECKLACES?
- The key to the layered look is to make it appear effortless. We find that layering two 16” necklaces can result in tangling. With layering in mind, Dana has specifically designed necklaces in both 16” and 18” chain length options - a combination that always gets it right. Check out The Styling Edit for inspiration and our favorite combinations!
- CAN I SPEAK TO SOMEONE DIRECTLY FOR STYLING ADVICE?
- We have an extensive and versatile archive of our favorite ways to wear and layer pieces on The Styling Edit. For all other inquiries, our styling team is here to help. E-mail us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to provide additional styling advice.
- CAN I SHOWER / SWIM IN MY NECKLACE?
- To keep your jewelry looking its best, we suggest taking it off before your daily rituals such as showers, lotion, perfume, exercise, etc. Do not wear your jewelry to the beach or pool to avoid exposure to harsh chemicals. Remember, your jewels need their beauty sleep too so lay them out flat at night.
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO CLEAN MY JEWELRY?
- To keep your diamonds shining bright, mix 1 teaspoon of dish soap and 1 quart of warm water in a bowl. Remove any buildup by gently rubbing with a soft bristle toothbrush. For any jewelry with gemstones, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or a professional jeweler to ensure safe and gentle cleaning procedures.
- HOW DO I GET A KNOT OUT OF MY CHAIN?
- Carefully use tweezers to take apart any knots in your chain.
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO STORE JEWELRY WHILE TRAVELING?
- Our jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. When traveling with your jewelry, we suggest placing necklaces in a small zip lock bag with the clasp hanging out of the bag to prevent tangling. Place all jewels in a soft pouch for extra protection.
- DO YOU EVER HAVE PROMOTIONS OR SALES, SPECIFICALLY ON THE MINI COLLECTION?
- We work diligently to ensure that quality and pricing are the absolute best for our customers, therefore we rarely offer promotions on collection pieces. If you’re shopping on a budget, check out our Final Farewell page! We also send out a few exclusive offers throughout the year to our insiders so make sure to subscribe to our mailing list to stay up-to-date!