Personalization has never been so sparkly. This gold and diamond double initial cuff features two staggered initials with pavé set diamonds on either side of an open 14k gold cuff. Simple but striking, it is the perfect addition to any wrist stack. Rock your monogram or collect the initials of your loved ones - the options are endless. As a gift, this sentimental gold and diamond cuff will be cherished for a lifetime.
- 14 Karat Gold
- Varies from 0.08 to 0.11 Diamond Carat Weight
- Our standard size is a small and measures 6 inches with a 1 inch opening and fits a 5-6 inch wrist.
- The large measures 7 inches with a 1 inch opening and fits a 7-8 inch wrist.
- Diamond Initials measure approximately 6.5mm in Diameter
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for production.
- Please note while cuff bracelets are suited for everyday wear, they are prone to catching due to their signature open style.
- Order by November 16th, 2020 to have by December 24th, 2020.
We are currently experiencing delays in shipping orders due to COVID-19. Please allow 48 hours for orders to be shipped. We appreciate your understanding and are here if you need anything! Text us at 312.751.1773 anytime!
|UPS Ground||FREE for orders over $150 or $10|
|UPS 2nd Day||$25|
|UPS Overnight insured||$35|
For Diamond Society Reward Program members: Please note Diamond Credits earned from each purchase will be added to your account 30 days after the order date. You can see all the credits you have earned by logging into your account.
If for any reason you're not happy with your purchase, you may return it by contacting us within 14 days of receiving your order. For more information, please visit our Return & Exchanges FAQs .
Bridal Ring Returns: Bridal rings purchased online from www.DanaRebeccaDesigns.com must be returned within 14 business days of receiving the item. Rings must be unworn, undamaged, and unaltered. Your item must be returned in the original packaging, including any boxes, pouches, and other signature packaging materials. Please note the holiday return extension period does not apply to Bridal Rings.